Back to this world and ready to share my experiences!

Hello hello my dear people!

It's been long i know....my bad!!!

I didn't really know what to talk about, but today woke up with a desire to share my experiences in life, well, it's not that i've lived a lot and stuff,  i'm only 21, but i've moved so much and had to adapt so much that sometimes it's a good idea to share with someone so they get more confident in their decisions, well you know, kinda help you out in your life if you are struggling in what to do a haha

Not that i do know what i'm doing with my life, but loads of you say that i look so decisive...naaaah i'm lost, in my own head, but i do every day try to find myself everywhere!

I'm kinda thinking that you may enjoy this, just to see a different perspective in life than your own!

-----------

So let's start with a lil introduction about my experience being Ukrainian born in Kiev and raised in Zaporojhe, later moving to countryside with my grandma because my mom started traveling around on a bus to raise money to feed me. It was hard not having my mom with me at that age, i was around 6 when she first went away for 3 years to travel on a bus around Russia selling furniture and stuff, later on she moved to Portugal, i was about 8 at that point and i do remember missing her  LOT, it's insane how many emotions went though my mind at that age.
A year later she made me a surprise and came for me to take with her to Portugal, it took us a couple weeks to sort out the documents, i remember that during that period of time we went to see my dad at the hospital so he could sign the papers for my authorization of getting out of the country, i haven't seen him ever in real life till that day. Yes my parents divorced when i was less than a year and he never made an effort of seeing me... not bothered, mom worked it out and has been both of the parents in one body!

But yeah, back to the hospital day, it was cold and wet outside, and i was standing at the entrance door for a good 5 minutes by myself, my mom stepped a lil bit away to give me space with my dad, but when he came out of the doors, his cheek was so swollen that i got scared and run behind my mom and screamed that i never ever want to see him again because he looks like a monster...later that day we went to eat chocolate and i forgot about the monster that i saw earlier.

Moving to Portugal was long, i don't remember why, but for some reason we couldn't go by plane, so we drove with a couple other people on a mini bus for 5 days from Kiev to Albufeira, it rained, it snowed, it was coooold like hell, we slept in strangers houses that were empty, we saw beautiful landscapes, dark scary nights, stars everywhere, well basically a lil bit of every thing on the way to our destination.
Forgot to mention that i had a lil rat in my bag, my companion in the journey, it was a pet, not just a random rat, it was jessy, white rat with red eyes that chewed on my zipper of my backpack and that walker round the minibus making friends with everyone and sitting on the drivers shoulder for hours.

When i finally arrived to portugal i couldn't understand that i was in a different country till a point that i started school and couldn't understand anything, took me 4 years to speak good Portuguese and be able to understand with no problems, sounds like ages but at that time it went flying like crazy.
I had first love first disappointment, first fights, first boyish hair cut, the first time inside an ocean in december days when it still was 25ºc and warm water. The beauty of a different country was so fascinating at that age that i totally forgot i was ever in Ukraine....

....it's all for now, i'll share more in the next post, hope you enjoyed this bit, i'm trying to show you guys that i'm also a human, i'm like you, like everyone else!

Have a fantastic day!
xx A.

Unknown

7 comments:

  1. Whoa, that's quite fantastic. Thanks for sharing, it's a great story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am 25 years old and I'm at a stage in which everyday awake thinking that I'm doing with my life and that I will do with my life the following years is something that tends to be frustrating, thanks for sharing your experiences, greetings from Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day you find what you want, you're so strong :)
    Keep working on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. anastasiya come to live in Venezuela , you can stay at my house if you want! and if you like, I propose marriage and married ! would be the happiest man on earth
    ( translated by google , because I do not speak English ) :v

    PD: viva el presidente chave y la patria :v jajajaaja XdDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is actually a wonderful story to hear so far. From what I can tell you I am imaging it all being some type of Disney thing but I know it was very real to you. Sounds almost magical... Anyway, I'm excited to read more. Greeting from Okinawa, Japan but originally from Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to hear the next part!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PORTUGUÊS E DIFÍCIL demais. =)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram